Unique, individual men's accessories, ranging from silver topped canes to leather suit carriers.
MUSE Limited Edition T&C
JEFFERY-WEST LIMITED EDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- The MUSE Limited Editions are available online only - The orders cannot be processed via any Jeffery-West shop.
- A limited edition style is strictly limited to the number of pairs announced clearly on each subsequent Limited Edition release.
- Once the stated number of pairs have sold no further purchases or orders will be possible.
- The limited edition shoe will only be available from the stated time of release until such time as the final pair has sold – no purchases or orders will be taken outside of this time.
- The limited edition styles are a ‘Made to order’ service and are therefore subject to MTO policies, which differ slightly from our regular stock and website Terms and Conditions.
- Once the order for the Limited Edition is complete, we will contact you within the next working day to confirm the required size.
- No other alterations or customisation is available on the Limited-Edition styles.
- The Limited-edition styles do not bear a numerical order of purchase 1/#, 2 of # etc.
- The Jeffery-West MUSE range styles are available in UK 6 – 12 full sizes only (No half sizes are available in this range)
- Full payment, including the delivery fee, must be completed before the order is placed.
- Checkout must be completed, in full, to guarantee purchase. If for any reason checkout is not completed, or the payment system red flags the transaction, the purchase will be void and the stock will not adjust. We hold no responsibility for errors made during the payment process.
- The purchase of a Limited-Edition shoe is final and Non-Refundable unless the shoes are faulty.
- The lead times from the point of purchase is approximately 12 - 16 weeks, We endeavour to have the shoes completed as soon as possible after ordering. As to be expected our factory in Spain follows the regular international holidays, as well as their own national holidays, and is also subject to the traditional August factory closures, which is between 2 and 4 weeks so producion during this time is subject to delays.
- External issues and strikes etc. can affect delivery times but we will contact you and keep you up to date wherever necessary.
- In the spirit of fairness to all potential Limited-Edition customers, outside of teaser emails and marketing content – No information or specifics will be shared, regarding a Limited-Edition style, prior to its release.
We are very proud to manufacture our designs with the creative artisans of England, Italy, and Spain. Since Jeffery-West's 1987 inception we have built up an amazing rapport with our factories in all three countries. Each one having a distinct hand to their craftmanship, which depicts the designs we choose to make in which country.